Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Tampere






Ok, the top picture is of the cathedral in Tampere that I stayed right across the street from, in fact, when I opened the blinds and looked out the window that is what I saw. The second picture is one of me in front of the Sarvela Market, yes, I made it to the town of Sarvela. The picture after this is of a barn close to Sarvela, I thought the roof was funny. The 4th picture proves that they have moose too, although, I didn't see any. The last picture is looking over the bridge in Tampere on the morning I left. The other days I was there add cloud cover and that is it. Two more set of pics to post!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

güzel manzaraların resimlerini koymuşsunuz beğendim bence çok gzl olmuş
kurye

Layne Sarvela said...

Please leave all comments in English.