Monday, October 13, 2008

I AM DEBT FREE!!!!

Ok, this is very exciting. I am debt free. The only loan I have right now is the car loan for my vehicle here which TAMU is covering with the transportation allowance so that is covered. I don’t have any credit card debt or student loan debt. This is an exciting day because I am finally working for me, well, for the next vacation.
Mom should be home now. Mom left on the red eye out of here on Sunday morning 12:25am and should have made it to Alaska 7pm Ak time. I hope the trip wasn’t too aweful. It is a long time on the plane and in airports.
Work is going well. I have 3 more labs to teach for the semester and then I’ll be finished. This semester has flown by so fast. It feels like we just started the semester and now we are about ready to end it. The good news is that I’ll be home for Christmas soon.
Oh, to all of you Canadians, Happy Thanksgiving.

No comments: