Sunday, March 1, 2009

Eric's Hat

I know, it is a wonderful picture of me, but don't look at me, look at the hat! I finished it last night and it will soon be sent to my brother-in-law in Oregon. I think it turned out pretty well, if I do say so myself. I started a scarf that I don't know if I that taken with the pattern, it is pretty but a pain in the butt to knit.

Ok, other news, there really isn't a lot going on. I am trying to get an idea of my summer plans so I can start looking at flights/lodging/transportation. I am still looking at going to Poland, Lithuania, Latvia, and Estonia. I'll fly into Prague or Krakow and then out of Helsinki. Helsinki is a must for this trip because then I can get more eye drops. Sad, when part of your vacation planning in around buying eye drops.

Anyway, hope all is going well with you!

3 comments:

Amy Jane (Untangling Tales) said...

So... Eric's head is the same size as yours?

Jay's is smaller than mine. I'd never thought about relative head-size until I realized (from his motorcycle helmet) that mine is bigger than his.

Blessings on your day!

Layne Sarvela said...

Our head sizes are actually pretty close, however, since the hat stretches it is rather forgiving on the size of a person's head. I have also realized that I have a very large head, of course, I need the room.

Layne Sarvela said...
This comment has been removed by the author.