Monday, May 12, 2008

Rugby and Stuff.



To all the Moms out there, HAPPY MOTHER’S DAY! a day late. I know you all think you are good, but my mom is the best. Unfortunately, her youngest daughter isn’t the best and didn’t mail the card until last Sunday (oops). It should get there in about 7-10 days from now. Sorry Mom. (Dad, I’ll try to do better for Father’s Day.)

So Friday night I went with some people from work to a rugby match. I had never been to a rugby match and knew nothing about it. It was fun. It was the Arabian Gulf team against South Korea and I don’t think there was one person from this region on the Gulf team. I think they were all people living here but originally from Germany, South Africa, Australia, and any where else. It was fun. Oh, and it didn’t cost anything to go to. Afterward we took Jeremy, one of my friends from College Station who is here to do research for 2 weeks, to a restaurant called Turkey Central. It was so good. Six people ate Schwarma, hummas and bread, and had water for QR118, about $33. I love the local restaurants here.

Oh, and the second picture that I put up is of a kiosk in one of the malls. Dad always says ‘n stuff, well this place really does have stuff.

No comments: