Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Tomorrow night seems so far away...

So, God is good. I have been really worried that my work visa renewal wouldn't be completed before I leave and it was causing me quite a bit of stress. Well, I got my new visa and my passport back yesterday afternoon which means I can come home. Crisis averted.

Then I saw that British Airways is striking over the holidays. I was very worried since that is who I am flying to Seattle, then I saw that they are striking from the 22nd of Dec to the 2nd of January. I fly on the 17th of December and on the 7-9th of January, so hopefully there won't be any problems.

I have quite a bit of stuff to do before I leave but I'm not too worried. All I need are packed bags and that is almost done. I would like to have a few more things taken care of but oh well if they don't!

I will be leaving Wednesday night at 11:55pm and I won't be back in Doha until the 9th of January, YAY!! I won't be blogging from home (no offense, but I would rather play with the dog) so I hope you all have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

No comments: