Sunday, April 18, 2010

Victory is Mine!

Ok, so the problem with living here is that people don't always act rationally. So, my candy was stolen out of the box that I shipped. This happens here and there isn't anything you can do about it. So, I told the shipping company, Aramex, that since the item didn't make it to me that I would like to be refunded for the amount of shipping that item. Well, after many emails and phone calls I was refunded the cost of shipping the item AND the cost of the item! I won! I won!

Not too much else is going on. I'll be giving finals this week and lab will be done. I'm hoping to get my grading done by the first part of next week so grades can go out.

I bought my ticket to go to Bahrain the end of next month. It was a good deal, assuming that British Airways can fly by the end of next month. It was cheaper to stay 2 nights in a hotel rather than take a different airline and only stay 1 night. CRAZY!!!

I've almost got all the lodging for the summer trip taken care of, only 2 more places to find. I should be able to finish it up this week.

The other good news is that I finally starting to loose weight again. I've lost a total of 52 lbs since last February. I still have a ways to go but I'll get there!

No comments: