Wednesday, February 20, 2008

New ways to freak out students

So today I woke up with a sinus headache because the wind was blowing and it has been really dry. Anyway, I'm teaching class and at the end of it I'm trying to answer a student's question when my nose starts to bleed, and I can't get it stopped. I get one of the other instructors to cover my class so I can go to the bathroom and while I am walking down the hall I see some more students. They ask me if I'm ok (I look kind of funny) and I tell them I'm fine, just a nose bleed. I get it stopped in the bathroom and head back to class. The students were a little worried. It was kind of funny I thought.

I thought of something that everyone at home might find interesting. Tonight I need to get a car wash, groceries, web cam, and probably dinner. I'll do it all at the mall. Very nice if you know which mall to go to for all of it. Well, traffic is going to be bad so I had better go.

No comments: