Tuesday, November 3, 2009

A day at sea

Our day at sea was fine. It was our chance to sleep in and that was nice. The ship had lots of activities going on so if you were bored it was your own fault. The food onboard was great. (Who knew that the Italian cruise company makes really good pasta?!) The only problem that I had with the food, especially at dinner, was that I didn’t know what it was, but, I wasn’t the only one. One of the dinners on board my friend and I were trying to place this other passenger’s accent. It was difficult but we finally decided he had to have spent a lot of time in Tennessee, and we were right!

I also did arts and crafts on the ship. These were only for adults, and some of the people were real overachievers. Globs of paint suddenly took the form of a floral display. This one gentleman in particular could make anything but that’s ok, none of the other knew how to knit!

No comments: