Saturday, November 14, 2009

Cable and Bobble Hat





I finished a hat for me! This is the Hermione Cable and Bobble hat from the Charmed Knits knitting book. It was an involved pattern but not difficult. I made it out of baby llama from Peru. The brand is Katia, which is Spanish, that I bought on vacation in Estonia and made in Doha, Qatar. It is quite the international hat. I working on a scarf to go with it, not the same pattern but the same type and brand of yarn.
This weekend was not very productive. I did laundry, but it is still in the dryer. I didn't start many projects but I didn't finish any of them either. We have 2 weeks until the Eid Al-Adha holiday so hopefully I can get a lot done over that 4 day weekend.
I am staying in Doha for this upcoming holiday. This will be the longest I have been in Doha without going to work. Normally when I have a long weekend I am anywhere but here. It didn't work this time with a Thursday afternoon lab and trying to conserve money for my Christmas trip.
I hope all is well with you.

No comments: