Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Tallinn-only 1 picture

So when I went to Tallinn I was there to finish the Occupation and Freedom Museum and because that is where you go to get the boat to Helsinki. Now, when my boss approved the vacation time his comment to a couple co-workers was that he didn't even know where some of the countries were located. One co-worker said that I only visit places that are whiter than I am and so through a couple conversations people at work were call it my Caucasian tour. Well, I found a Caucasian Restaurant! I didn't eat there but I thought it was funny.

Ok, so also on my travels from Poland all the way to Estonia, I needed a red pen. The typos or word errors were everywhere. This one below if my favorite.
I didn't know until this museum that thunder could cause a fire. I guess it is more dangerous that I thought.

No comments: